Earl Armbrust
Re: Sugar Refining
Datum 1998/01/15 23:24:44
Gabriele Curlett
Niedersachsen GenWeb Project - Hannover
1998/01/25 17:08:13
metsfan
Re: Pfetzing
Betreff 1998/01/29 06:50:22
steve wehling
Rieste, Hannover, DEPENBROCK, THESING, KUHL, STOCKHOWE
1998/01/26 17:25:23
mnorton(a)visnetinc.com
RE: MARIENSEE and NOPKE
Autor 1998/01/27 20:24:41
Mona J HOUSER
Re: surname: DEHNER

RIECKMANN, WOLLE, Hannover>US, Illinois and Nebr.

Date: 1998/01/15 22:52:04
From: Mona J HOUSER <mona_houser(a)...

It's been a while since I posted.  Maybe there's someone new out there
who's researching these families or this town.

RIECKMANN, Christoph Heinrich,  son of Heinrich RIECKMANN and Maria GROBE

and his wife

WOLLE, Elisabeth, dau of Johann H. WOLLE and Katherine von STOEHR.

Both b 1837,  Ebstorf / Altenebstorf, Kreis Uelzen, Hannover.

Came to the US about 1867, lived in Illinois and then Nebr.

I think there was a related WOLLE family in Illinois in 1869, probably in
Kankakee or Will County.

I have almost complete info on their descendants.  Would love to share
what I have, and would like to learn more.

Mona in MO
Mona_Houser(a)...