gerald KISABETH
[FR] Translation from Franken History page
Datum 2001/11/19 07:14:01
Fritz G. Will
Re: [FR] Translation from Franken History page
2001/11/13 02:28:14
Fritz G. Will
Re: [FR] AW: Franken-L digest, Vol 1 #246 - 21 msgs
Betreff 2001/11/19 14:48:09
Gudrun & Helmut Rieger
Re: [FR] HASSHOLD/HASHOLD from DIEBACH, Martgrave of ANSBACH, Mittelfranken
2001/11/14 22:32:26
Beat Heerdegen
Re: [FR] Familienforschung Heerdegen / Herdegen
Autor 2001/11/19 16:25:01
Bernard SANCHIS
Re: [FR] HASSHOLD/HASHOLD from DIEBACH, Martgrave of ANSBACH, Mittelfranken

[FR] HASSHOLD/HASHOLD from DIEBACH, Martgrave of ANSBACH, Mittelfranken

Date: 2001/11/19 06:38:58
From: Bernard SANCHIS <asanchis(a)...

Hello

I'm new on the list, I'm searching the birth certificate for my ancestor, Michael HASSHOLD or HASHOLD. He married in Uberach in Alsace, Catherine RENNINGER or WALTHER, the 30th January 1776 and on the act of wedding I found that Michael HASSHOLD was born around 1752 in Diebach, Martgrave of Ansbach, in Bavaria. He was the son of Johann Michael HASSHOLD. He was a Lutheran and his family or him moved to Uberach in Alsace where he died The 8.8.1802.
I would like to know where i could find the birth certificate of Michael HASSHOLD. Thanks in advance.

Bernard SANCHIS